Thursday, March 19, 2009

WELCOME TO OUR 30 DAY CHALLENGE!

I am constantly getting asked if it is REALLY possible to buy millions of dollars of commercial properties or even mid sized companies with little or no money. My answer is unequivocal; YES!

In fact, I decided that the next dozen people or so who asked me the question would learn the answer the hard way. Instead of taking my word for it, I would walk them through a 30 day challenge which would culminate in each person placing a million dollars plus of property under contract and in the due diligence phase, with a LOI from a lender within 30 days! I invited 12 new investors, and 2 of my Joint Venture Partners to participate in a Sunday evening teleconference describing my challenge.

After an hour teleconference over 10 people have personally accepted this challenge!

I am as excited as I have ever been. We are about to buy or flip (with no money down) over $10 Million Dollars of commercial property; all starting in the next 30 days!

So, stay tuned; over the next 30 days, we will keep you informed of their success and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment